The purpose of this guidance is to:
- identify pesticide program and compliance and enforcement activities that should be pursued under cooperative agreements with states to support the performance measures for the National Pesticide and Enforcement Programs
- identify other activities eligible for state/tribal cooperative agreement funds in fiscal years 2011 - 2013
- describe requirements and expectations of applicants; and (4) provide anticipated funding information.
Issued March 6, 2010You may need a PDF reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- FY2011-2013 Joint OPP/OECA Cooperative Agreement Guidance (PDF)(164 pp, 1 MB)
- Appendix 3b: EPA Form 5700-33H (PDF)(2 pp, 266 K)
- Appendix 4b: WPS EPA Form 5700-33H (PDF)(1 pg, 259 K)
- Appendix 7b: EPA Container/Containment Form 5700-33H (PDF)(1 pg, 48 K)
- Appendix 11: Endangered Species End-of-Year Report Form (PDF)(1 pg, 183 K)
- Appendix 12: Endangered Species Inspection Report Form (PDF)(1 pg, 260 K)