Compliance Assistance Centers
Compliance Assistance Centers help businesses, colleges and universities, local governments, tribes and federal facilities understand and comply with environmental requirements and save money through pollution prevention techniques.
EPA provides a wholesale approach to compliance assistance through the Compliance Assistance Centers, including Next Generation Compliance ("NextGen"). The traditional inspection is now being augmented by advanced technologies and processes. NextGen helps reduce costs and saves time and resources, while improving compliance.
- Read more about Next Generation Compliance.
The Compliance Assistance Centers offer easy access to plain-language materials and other resources on environmental compliance through:
- websites targeted to industry and government sectors
- virtual plant tours
- telephone assistance
- "ask the expert"
- email discussion groups
- Next Generation Compliance
- State Resource Locators that offer state-specific environmental compliance information for a wide range of topics.
Most Compliance Assistance Centers are funded by EPA through cooperative agreements.
The following links exit the site
Compliance Assistance Centers:
- Automotive Recycling
- Automotive Service and Repair
- Beneficial Use of Industrial Byproducts
- Colleges and Universities
- Federal Facilities
- Food Processing
- Local Government
- Metal Finishing
- Oil and Natural Gas Extraction
- Paints and Coatings
- US Border & Import/Export Issues