An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Contact Us about CyanoHABs

Report an environmental violation

Report a Violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

If you have questions about CyanoHABs, please visit EPA Office of Water and Regions Contact Information for additional information.

If you have concerns about your health following exposure to cyanotoxins in drinking water or during recreational activities, please contact the Centers for Disease Control ( - ATTN: Virginia Roberts.

If you have concerns about animals illnesses or deaths following exposure to cyanobacterial HABs, please contact Lee Jones (, US Fish and Wildlife Services.

Mailing address:
Office of Water
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Mailcode: 4301T
Washington, DC 20460

Please use the form below to send us comments or questions. Be sure to include your email address if you’d like a response.

Send email to