Region 6 Dallas Office Environmental Policy
The Regional EMS policy for the Dallas office and its facilities establishes specific goals to minimize our daily impacts on the environment. To carry out these goals, we developed Environmental Management Programs (EMPs) for specific areas such as:
- Green Purchasing
- Vehicle Emissions and Fuel Use
- Waste Reduction and Recycling
- Electronics Stewardship
- Energy and Water Conservation
The scope of the Region 6 Dallas office includes all of the organization's activities that take place on their property at the locations listed below, specifically in those areas that are under their direct control and where they have environmental regulatory liability, including field activities.
- EPA Region 6 Main Office located in the Renaissance Tower at 1201 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75270
- Addison Facility located at 16650 Westgrove Road, Addison, TX 75001
- EPA Region 6 Border Office located at 4050 Rio Bravo, El Paso, TX 79902
- Oklahoma Field Office located at 1645 South 101 East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74128
For additional information about the EMS at the Region 6 Dallas office, please use the Contact Us link or send a direct message to Dr. Michael Klumpp.