- Multisystem Search
- Topic Searches
- System Data Searches
- About the Data
- Data Downloads
- Other Datasets
- Geographic – Use geographic search criteria if you would like a snapshot of a specific area.
- Facility name/ID – Use the facility name or ID search to find information for a specific facility.
- Facility name results may not exactly match the entered criteria if any of the program systems reporting for the facility match the search criteria.
- The EPA facility ID is the same across all program systems. Program System ID will correspond only to the specific program.
- NAICS/SIC – Use the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)/Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code search criteria to get a snapshot of the facilities reporting for a particular industry.
Please note that queries that return a large volume of data may terminate prematurely due to system limitations.