Consolidated List of Lists under EPCRA/CERCLA/CAA §112(r) (June 2019 Version)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA),
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), and
- Section 112(r) of the Clean Air Act (CAA).
- Emergency planning notification under EPCRA section 302 (40 CFR Part 355)
- Emergency release notification under EPCRA section 304 (40 CFR Part 355)
- Toxic chemical release reporting under EPCRA section 313 (40 CFR Part 372)
- Hazardous substances release notification under CERCLA sections 102-103 (40 CFR Part 302)
- Accidental release prevention requirements under CAA 112(r) (40 CFR Part 68)
- PDF version of EPCRA/CERCLA/CAA §112(r) Consolidated List of Lists – June 2019
- Microsoft Excel version of EPCRA/CERCLA/CAA §112(r) Consolidated List of Lists - June 2019(210 K) Free Viewers
- Appendix B: Radionuclides listed under CERCLA,
- Appendix D: TRI chemical categories, or
- Appendix E: CERCLA hazardous substance chemical categories.
All appendices appear in the PDF version of the List of Lists.