Master Class Webinar on Environmental Health, Academic Performance and High-Performing Facilities
Making the Case for Environmental Health, Academic Performance and High-Performing Facilities
Recorded on: December 11, 2014
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to contact us.
- Tracy Enger, EPA Indoor Environments Division, Office of Air and Radiation
- Nate Allen, USGBC Center for Green Schools
- Claire Barnett, Healthy Schools Network
- Diane Rhodes, North East Independent School District, Texas
- Richard Shaughnessy, University of Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Dave Hill, Blue Valley School District, Kansas
- Dave Blake, Northwest Clean Air Agency, Washington
- Victor Melton, Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District, Texas
What you will learn:
- An exploration of the most compelling and motivating evidence for indoor air quality (IAQ) management in schools.
- Demonstrations of the return on investment school districts are achieving, such as increased cost savings and improved student performance.
- How to take action to implement IAQ management plans that address health, academic performance and facility efficiency