Master Class Webinar on Indoor Air Quality Plus Energy Efficiency
Indoor Air Quality Plus Energy Efficiency: A Formula for Saving Money While Protecting Your School's Indoor Environment
Recorded on: March 12, 2015
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please contact us.
- Tracy Enger, EPA Indoor Environments Division, Office of Air and Radiation
- Bill Orr, Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS)
- Kudret Ütebay, The Cadmus Group
- Dave Cone, Evergreen Public Schools, WA
What you will learn:
- Explain the critical connection between IAQ and energy efficiency and the importance of properly integrating the two for optimal occupant health and building performance.
- Take a proactive approach to saving energy and money, including possible processes, procedures, policies, and key principles that facility managers need to understand to effectively protect IAQ while increasing energy efficiency.
- Replicate best practices to integrate IAQ and energy efficiency into building operations and maintenance activities, including facility design, construction and renovation.
- Use resources to help with their energy efficiency efforts, including ENERGY STAR® tools, and EPA's new guide, Energy Savings Plus Health: Indoor Air Quality Guidelines for School Building Upgrades.
- Implement energy efficiency measures while maintaining occupant health, with examples from a successful model school district.