Master Class Webinar on Mold and Moisture in Schools
Mold and Moisture: Double Trouble for Schools
Recorded on: January 22, 2015
After you view the webinar, please complete the webinar evaluation to help us understand your IAQ knowledge and steps you want to take to assist your district with managing IAQ comprehensively. Once you submit the evaluation, you can download a certificate of completion for this webinar.
To receive your certificate:
- You will receive the evaluation link for this webinar via email (From: email@example.com).
- Once you have completed and submitted your evaluation, you will have access to your completion certificate.
- If you have technical difficulties, please contact us.
- Steven Caulfield, Senior Vice President, Turner Building Science and Design, and Immediate Past President of the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council, Harrison, Maine
- Peggy Caruso, Assistant Director, Maintenance, Operations and Environmental Department, Katy Independent School District, Katy, Texas
- Arnold Anderson, Environmental Manager, Humble Independence School District, Humble, Texas
What you will learn:
- Discover effective strategies for responding quickly to moisture problems and learn about proper mold remediation and clean-up practices in schools.
- Communicate effectively with your community stakeholders about how a mold issue is being handled and avert a potential media crisis.
- Use the tools and guidance from EPA's Framework for Effective School IAQ Management and Action Kit to help your school or district effectively manage mold and moisture problems.