An official website of the United States government.


EPA New England Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Rule Tip/Complaint Form

All questions, tips or complaints about lead in drinking water should be directed to the Safe Drinking Water Hotline.

Directions: Complete as much as possible.

This form is for alleged violations in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.

For alleged violations in a U.S. state not listed above, contact EPA using our Report Environmental Violations page.