An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.


EPA New England Lead-Based Paint Renovation, Repair & Painting Rule Tip/Complaint Form

All questions, tips or complaints about lead in drinking water should be directed to the Safe Drinking Water Hotline.

Directions: Complete as much as possible.

This form is for alleged violations in Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.

For alleged violations occurring in:

  • Massachusetts
    Please contact the Massachusetts Lead and Asbestos Program at (617) 626-6960
  • Rhode Island
    Please contact the Rhode Island Department of Health at, or call the HEALTH Information Line (401) 222-5960.
  • U.S. State Not Listed Here
    Contact EPA using our Report Environmental Violations page.