An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Contact Us About Civil Rights

Comments may also be sent via mail or fax. Please note that complaints submitted for investigation must be signed and in writing. The mailing address for correspondence is: 

Report an environmental violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

US Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Civil Rights (1201A)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20460
(202) 564-7272 (voice)
(202) 501-1836 (fax)

Please enter a name to address you by.
Please enter your comments.