EPA's Office of Civil Rights (OCR) enforces federal civil rights laws, such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that protect employees and applicants for employment from discrimination. OCR also provides policy guidance and technical assistance to program offices within EPA on civil rights compliance and equal employment opportunity.
NOTE: The enforcement of federal civil rights laws, such as Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that prohibit discrimination against members of the public by recipients of EPA funds, is the responsibility of the External Civil Rights Compliance Office, within the Office of the General Counsel.
Affirmative Employment, Analysis, and Accountability
Employment Complaint Resolutions - Title VII
Civil Rights Factsheets
- Office of Civil Rights Factsheet - English
- 民權辦公室 環保署 情況說明書 - Chinese Simplified
- 民權辦℔室 環保署 情況說明書 - Chinese Traditional
- 인권 사무국 환경 보호국 팩트시트 - Korean
- ИНФОРМАЦИОННЫЙ ЛИСТОК управления по гражданским правам Агентства охраны окружающей среды - Russian
- Oficina de Derechos Civiles, Agencia de Protección Ambiental, FICHA DE DATOS - Spanish
- Office of Civil Rights, FACTSHEET ng Environmental Protection Agency - Tagalog
- Văn Phòng Dân Quyền, Cơ Quan Bảo Vệ Môi Trường, TỜ DỮ KIỆN - Vietnamese