Reasonable Accommodation Procedures and Form for Reasonable Accommodation Requests
EPA Order 3110.21 Reasonable Accommodation Policy “Providing Reasonable Accommodations for EPA Employees and Applicants with Disabilities” provides agency policy and assigns responsibility for requesting and providing reasonable accommodations for EPA employees and applicants with disabilities. The EPA Procedures for Providing Reasonable Accommodation for EPA Employees and Applicants with Disabilities covers the process for how to make a request for a reasonable accommodation, or personal assistance services (PAS), medical documentation, confidentiality, timelines, granting or denial of a request, reassignment, etc. Additional information is provided about PAS in a separate reference guide.
To Request a Reasonable Accommodation at EPA, an applicant or employee can use the same form (Appendix B). The request can be made verbally or in writing. The form is not required.
To request Personal Assistance Services, an employee can use the Appendix B form or make a request verbally or in writing. The form is not required.
- EPA Reasonable Accommodation Procedures (October 2020) (pdf)
- Appendix B Form (October 2020) (pdf)
- EPA Order 3110.21 Reasonable Accommodation Policy Feb 2021 (pdf)
- Personal Assistance Services (PAS) Reference Guide (pdf)
- EPA Reassignment as a Reasonable Accommodation Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) (pdf)