Lighting Resources, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
A Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Storage and Processing Facility
Lighting Resources, Inc. (Lighting Resources) operates a polychlorinated biphenyl storage and processing facility located at 1522 East Victory Street, Suite 4 in Phoenix, Arizona. Lighting Resources manages the receipt, manifesting, storage, processing, transportation, and recordkeeping of waste containing PCBs. EPA is currently reviewing an application from Lighting Resources to renew its permit to treat and store PCBs.
EPA regulates PCB activities under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). All facilities that treat, store or dispose of PCBs are required to obtain a TSCA Approval, or permit. Lighting Resources is currently operating under a 2003 EPA issued TSCA Approval to manage PCB wastes.
EPA is conducting a thorough review of the permit application to determine if Lighting Resources satisfies the TSCA requirements for storage and decontamination of PCBs. In making the decision on whether to grant the permit renewal, EPA’s mission is to protect human health and the environment.
- Lighting Resources Inc. TSCA Permit Approval: Lighting Resources, Incorporated (pdf)
- Lighting Resources Inc. TSCA Permit Approval: Appendix A (pdf)
- Lighting Resources Inc. TSCA Permit Approval: Appendix B (pdf)
- Lighting Resources Inc. TSCA Permit Approval: Map – Facility Location and Layout (pdf)
- Community Information Fact Sheet: Lighting Resources Inc. (pdf)
- Hoja de Información de la Comunidad: Lighting Resources Inc. (pdf)