An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Pesticide Registration

Pesticide Registration Manual: How to Report Changes to Company Name or Address

Any changes to the official address, withdrawal of an existing agent, appointment of a new agent or changes to any of the contact information for the company or its agent must be reported to EPA. Do not combine this request with any other application or correspondence to ensure the proper handling of this request. (Reference 40CFR§152.122 and 40CFR§152.50)

All changes must be submitted to EPA in a letter on official company letterhead and signed by an authorized company official or agent. This letter must include the registrant’s company number.

Please include:

  • The old information that must be changed.
  • The new or updated information.
  • The effective date of the change.
  • The contact person’s name, phone and email address (if possible).

NOTE: A request for change of Agent must be submitted from an authorized company official other than an agent (40 CFR §152.50(b)(3)).

Submit the request by one of the following methods:

By Fax: (703) 305-7670
Attention: Kimberly Smith

By Regular United States Mail:
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Document Processing Desk (COADR)
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7504P
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington DC 20460-0001

By Personal (hand)/Courier Service/Overnight Delivery (Fed Ex, UPS, etc):
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Document Processing Desk (COADR)
Office of Pesticide Programs
Room S4900, One Potomac Yard
2777 Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202

More information about obtaining a company or establishment number.