PM NAAQS Implementation Training and Assistance for State and Local Air Agencies
PowerPoint Presentations and Recordings
- Webinar Slides - PM 2.5 Precursor Demonstration Guidance - December 19, 2016
- Webinar Recording - PM 2.5 Precursor Demonstration Guidance - December 19, 2016
- Webinar Slides - PM2.5 NAAQS: Final SIP Requirements Rule - August 16, 2016
- Webinar Recording - PM2.5 NAAQS: Final SIP Requirements Rule - August 16, 2016
- Advance Program Webinars and Training: Advance promotes local actions to reduce PM precursors in attainment areas to help them continue to maintain the PM NAAQS. It encourages states, tribes, and local governments to take proactive steps to keep their air clean.
- Air Pollution Training Institute (APTI-Learn): state and local air professionals can find free courses and training on topics such as pollution control strategies, air monitoring and data analysis, emissions inventory, and permitting; and earn certificates.