Contact Us About Healthy School Environments
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
Find a contact where you live
For help addressing schools-related issues where you live, please use the lists below to find someone who can assist you.
Regional School Coordinators - EPA contacts who oversee development of school environmental health efforts for each state.
Related EPA contacts:
- Regional Children's Environmental Health Coordinators - Oversee development of children's environmental health efforts for in the region.
- Regional Environmental Education Coordinators - Oversee development of environmental education efforts in the region.
- Regional School Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Coordinators - Oversee the development of IPM efforts in the region.
- Regional Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Coordinators - Oversee the development of PCB efforts in the region.
Contacts outside of EPA:
- Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PESHU) - Funded in part by CDC, EPA, and the Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics, these regional contacts provide information on protecting children from environmental hazards and work with federal, state and local agencies to address children's environmental health issues in homes, schools and communities.
- State Asbestos Contacts - Many states administer an asbestos program and your state department of environmental protection or health will be the best place to address asbestos questions.
Contact the national program:
For help or questions regarding EPA's Schools program in general, contact us in Washington, DC.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Children's Health Protection MC1107T
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20460
Contact us electronically:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or use the form below to submit a comment or question. Be sure to include a way for us to contact you if you’d like a response.