Approved Air Quality Implementation Plans in Arizona
EPA’s Pacific Southwest (Region 9) implements and enforces federal environmental laws in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, the Pacific Islands, and 148 tribal nations.
This site contains information about air quality regulations called State Implementation Plans (SIPs) approved by EPA within Arizona. To find the status of SIP submittals, visit SIP Status Reports.
- EPA Approved State-Wide Regulations
- EPA Approved State-Wide Statutes
- EPA Approved Regulations for Maricopa County
- EPA Approved Regulations for Pima County
- EPA Approved Regulations for Pinal County
- EPA Approved Arizona Source-Specific Requirements
- EPA Approved Nonregulatory Provisions and Quasi-Regulatory Measures
- About SIPs
The official SIPs, TIPs, and FIPs are contained in regulations promulgated in the Federal Register and codified in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). EPA’s web-versions of the approved SIPs, TIPs, and FIPs are for reference. While we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the files accessible here, inconsistencies may occur. Please contact us using the link below if you find any errors in these files.