Find Superfund Sites In Reuse
Hundreds of Superfund sites have some type of reuse planned or already occurring. Sharing these success stories can promote best practices, highlight partners, inspire innovative redevelopment, and encourage revitalization. Find sites near you on the map below, or browse by region or by type of reuse.
The uses cover a variety of activities and often a site will have more than one type of reuse. More information is available on the Superfund reuse definitions page.
Reuse Where You Live
- EPA Region 1 (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)
- EPA Region 2 (New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands)
- EPA Region 3 (Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia)
- EPA Region 4 (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee)
- EPA Region 5 (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin)