Region 10 Tribal Program
EPA Region 10 serves 271 federally recognized tribes in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. We're committed to helping tribes strengthen their ability to manage environmental programs, and ensuring tribes have a voice in decisions that affect their land, air and water.
2017 Tribal Environmental Leaders Summit
March 29-31, 2017
More information and registration »
Restoration. Reconnection. Communication.
- Regional Tribal Operations Committee (RTOC)
- Indian Environmental General Assistance Program (GAP)
- Clean Water Act Tribal Grants (106 & 319)
- Tribal Consultation Procedures
The RTOC is a partnership between EPA Region 10 and elected Tribal representatives. Funding for the RTOC is provided under a grant/cooperative agreement from EPA Region 10.
- Section 106 Funding in Region 10 ( funding announcement)
- Section 319 Funding in Region 10
- Learn about other grant programs for tribes
Under EPA's Policy on Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribes, EPA consults on a government‐to‐government basis with federally recognized tribes.
Questions? Contact John Herbst (email@example.com), Consultation Coordinator, 206-553-2116.