Region 10 Tribal Programs
EPA's Region 10 office serves 271 federally recognized tribes in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
- Regional Tribal Operations Committee (RTOC)
- Indian Environmental General Assistance Program (GAP)
- Clean Water Act Tribal Grants (106 & 319)
- Tribal Consultation Procedures
The RTOC is a partnership between EPA Region 10 and elected Tribal representatives. Funding for the RTOC is provided under a grant/cooperative agreement from EPA Region 10.
- Section 106 Funding in Region 10 ( funding announcement)
- Section 319 Funding in Region 10
- Learn about other grant programs for tribes
Under EPA's Policy on Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribes, EPA consults on a government‐to‐government basis with federally recognized tribes.
Questions? Contact John Herbst (email@example.com), Consultation Coordinator, 206-553-2116.