Disaster Recovery Financing Webinar for Water and Wastewater Utilities
This webinar describes how states and communities use state revolving fund, FEMA, and other financing approaches to recover from a disaster. Utility and state speakers share their tips and examples. The webinar was held on November 22, 2016.
View and download the webinar transcript and presentations below.
- Disaster Recovery Webinar Transcript (pdf)
- Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) for Critical Facilities (pdf)
- Statewide Assistance Infrastructure Loan (SAIL) Program (pdf)
- Disaster Recovery at the Bayshore Regional Sewerage Authority After Hurricane Sandy (pdf)
- The South Napa Quake: Lessons Learned in Response and How to Insure Reimbursement (pdf)
- Disaster Recovery Webinar Flyer (pdf)