Draft National Water Reuse Action Plan
The documents below supported the development of the National Water Reuse Action Plan: Collaborative Implementation (Version 1).
The draft Action Plan and the nine appendices describe the inputs, considerations, and deliberations surrounding the draft Action Plan’s development. Interested readers can consult these accompanying materials to understand the origin, history, and rationale for the content of the draft Action Plan.
Comments on the draft plan were closed December 16, 2019 and can be assessed at regulations.gov (Docket ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2019-0174). During the comment period, interested stakeholders were encouraged to provide specific feedback on a variety of topics such as:
The key and priority actions necessary to enhance consideration of water reuse.
The key attributes, implementation steps, and milestones to successfully implement the proposed actions.
Potential action leaders to champion the proposed actions.
Potential contributing organizations to serve as partners/collaborators in implementing the proposed actions.
Additional information or recommendations to inform these or other proposed actions.
- Draft National Water Reuse Action Plan (pdf)
- Appendix A: Discussion Framework (pdf)
- Appendix B: Federal Partner Profiles (pdf)
- Appendix C: Compilation of Ideas/Actions from the Literature and List of Literature Sources (pdf)
- Appendix D: Compilation of Ideas/Actions from Outreach (pdf)
- Appendix E: Compilation of Public Comments from the Docket and List of Commenters (pdf)
- Appendix F: WateReuse Association Convening Report (pdf)
- Appendix G: Selected International Profiles (pdf)
- Appendix H: Selected Water Reuse Case Studies (pdf)
- Appendix I: Methodology (pdf)