The draft National Water Reuse Action Plan and its nine supporting appendices are now accessible to the public for review and consideration. Comments on the draft plan may be submitted and viewed through the public docket at regulations.gov (docket number: EPA-HQ-OW-2019-0174) on or before December 16, 2019.
The key and priority actions necessary to enhance consideration of water reuse.
The key attributes, implementation steps, and milestones to successfully implement the proposed actions.
Potential action leaders to champion the proposed actions.
Potential contributing organizations to serve as partners/collaborators in implementing the proposed actions.
Additional information or recommendations to inform these or other proposed actions.
Below is the complete list of documents relating to the draft National Water Reuse Action Plan. The draft Action Plan itself is supplemented by nine appendices, which describe the inputs, considerations, and deliberations surrounding the draft Action Plan’s development. Interested readers can consult these accompanying materials to understand the origin, history, and rationale for the content of the draft Action Plan.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Draft National Water Reuse Action Plan (PDF)(48 pp, 6 MB, September 2019)
- Appendix A: Discussion Framework (PDF)(15 pp, 455 K, September 2019)
- Appendix B: Federal Partner Profiles (PDF)(27 pp, 1 MB, September 2019)
- Appendix C: Compilation of Ideas/Actions from the Literature and List of Literature Sources (PDF)(24 pp, 498 K, September 2019)
- Appendix D: Compilation of Ideas/Actions from Outreach (PDF)(8 pp, 349 K, September 2019)
- Appendix E: Compilation of Public Comments from the Docket and List of Commenters (PDF)(11 pp, 402 K, September 2019)
- Appendix F: WateReuse Association Convening Report (PDF)(26 pp, 7 MB, September 2019)
- Appendix G: Selected International Profiles (PDF)(15 pp, 404 K, September 2019)
- Appendix H: Selected Water Reuse Case Studies (PDF)(47 pp, 4 MB, September 2019)
- Appendix I: Methodology (PDF)(4 pp, 307 K, September 2019)