5 Star Wetland and Urban Waters Restoration Grants
- What is the Five Star and Urban Waters Restoration Program?
- Past Recipients of Five Star Grants
- Applying for a Five Star Grant
- Grant Writing Resources
- Technical Resources for Grant Writers and Recipients
What is the Five Star and Urban Waters Restoration Grant Program?
Past Recipients of Five Star Grants
To date, over 300 projects have been funded through the Five Star Program.
Applying for a Five Star Grant
Many of the following links exit the site Exit
Grant Writing Resources
The biggest challenge faced by Five Star and Urban Waters applicants is to develop a comprehensive grant proposal that is complete and reflects the goals of the grant program. Here are some resources to help with the project planning and application processes as you assemble your grant application package.
- Five Star Grant Writing Webinar. National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
- Environmental Finance Centers. EPA.
- Resource Center. Society for Ecological Restoration.
Technical Resources for Grant Writers and Recipients
Voluntary Restoration and Protection. Association of State Wetland Managers.
Rivers, Streams and Lakes
Adopt-A -Buffer Toolkit: Monitoring and Maintaining Restoration Projects - Rutgers University Libraries.
Stream Corridor Restoration: Principles, Processes, and Practices. U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Restoration Center. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
Leslie C. Montgomery (email@example.com)
600 N. 18th Street / 14N-8195
P.O. Box 2641
Birmingham, AL 35291-8195
Myra Price (firstname.lastname@example.org)
USEPA Wetlands Division
Room 7410G (4502 T)
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW