EPA in California
- California Water Quality
- California Watershed Priorities
- Cleanup Sites in California
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in California
- Pacific Southwest Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- San Francisco Bay Delta Watershed
- San Joaquin Valley
- West Coast Diesel Collaborative Exit
- U.S.-Mexico Border
- U.S. EPA honors UC Santa Cruz for reducing wasted food
UC Santa Cruz students, food service staff and university leaders worked together to cut food waste by more than 750 tons from 2013 to 2014.
- $1 million awarded to research impact of drought on water quality
The Public Policy Institute of California will use the funds to conduct research on the effects of drought and extreme weather on the state’s water resources.
- Search Your Environment by ZIP Code
MyEnvironment provides immediate access to a cross-section of environmental data for any geographical location in the U.S.