Title V Permitting Program Evaluations for Tennessee
Region 4 performs Title V program evaluations on the permitting authorities in the region that have at least 20 Title V major sources. The purpose of the program evaluation is to identify good practices implemented by the state/local agency, to ensure the ability of the permitting authority to carry out its duties and responsibilities to effectively run the title V program, and to identify if there are any ways the EPA can assist the permitting authority in meeting their title V commitments. Below are the latest program evaluations completed for permitting authorities in the State of Tennessee.
Program Evaluation Contact in the Southeastern US - Region 4: Emily Ferrando - (404) 562-9042
- Shelby County 2023 Fee Follow-up to 2019 Title V Program Evaluation (pdf)
- EPA Title V Program Evaluation for Tennessee TDEC 2022 (pdf)
- EPA Title V program evaluation conducted on August 6-7, 2019 for Shelby County Health Department Pollution Control Section (pdf)
- EPA Title V Program Evaluation for Chattanooga (pdf)
- EPA Title V Program Evaluation for Knox County (pdf)