Title V Permitting Program Evaluations for Tennessee
Region 4 performs Title V program evaluations on the permitting authorities in the region. The purpose of the program evaluation is to identify good practices implemented by the state/local agency, areas needing improvement within the state/local program, and ways in which EPA can improve its own oversight role. Below are the latest program evaluations completed for each agency in the State of Tennessee, with the exception of the Nashville-Davidson County Air Pollution Control Division, which will be uploaded at a later date.
Program Evaluation Contact in the Southeastern US - Region 4: Emily Ferrando - (404) 562-9042
- EPA Title V program evaluation conducted on August 6-7, 2019 for Shelby County Health Department Pollution Control Section (pdf)
- EPA title V program evaluation conducted on June 19, 2012 for Shelby County Health Department Pollution Control Section (pdf)
- EPA Title V Program Evaluation for Tennessee TDEC (pdf)
- EPA Title V Program Evaluation for Chattanooga (pdf)
- EPA Title V Program Evaluation for Knox County (pdf)