National Enforcement Training Institute (NETI) eLearning Center
The NETI eLearning Center provides online eLearning, live webinar, and classroom training opportunities to environmental enforcement personnel (including government inspectors, the legal community, and investigators) in federal, state, tribal and local governments.
Training for Federal, State, and Tribal Governments Personnel
NETI eLearning Center Account Registration
EPA personnel may use their Adobe Connect user ID (EPA email address) and password to access the NETI eLearning Center Training Catalog. Obtain or reset your password.
Federal (non-EPA), state, local, and tribal personnel may register for a NETI eLearning Center account to access the Training Catalog.
- Upcoming Classroom Courses
- Upcoming Live Webinars
Compliance Research for Effective Government
The Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance's National Enforcement Training Institute (NETI) and the Environmental Council of the States (ECOS) are pleased to announce a new Compliance Research for Effective Government Webinar Series for 2018. This is an ongoing series, starting with five webinars this year, that focus on sharing information on relevant social science research as well as specific state programs and projects: what has already worked, what is being piloted now, and what is the existing social science evidence. The first of this year's webinars will be presented on September 12, 2018. The fifth of this year's webinars will be presented on December 11, 2018.
ECOS and the Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance initiated this webinar series in 2017 to highlight research findings relevant to compliance programs and to promote the use of academic partnerships to evaluate and measure innovative compliance approaches, consistent with ECOS Resolution 17-2: Value of Diverse and Innovative Approaches to Advance Compliance with Environmental Requirements approved in April 2017.
Please click on the following link: Compliance Research for Effective Government for additional information (webinar topics, dates, and times) and to register for the upcoming webinars.
- NETI eLearning Center Training Catalog
Use your Adobe Connect Username and password to view and enroll in on-demand eLearning training courses and recorded webinars in NETI's Training Catalog.
- Recorded Webinars
Compliance Research Webinar Series (2017)
Financial Modeling Training Courses
NETI’s Financial Modeling Training includes all the courses previously available on this webpage. This includes Basic and Intermediate ABEL, Introduction and Advance BEN, and INDIPAY. These training courses are now repackaged for easier access. These courses are available to the public.
Clean Water Act
- An Introduction to the NPDES Stormwater Permitting and Enforcement Program
- Wetlands Series
- Effluent Guidelines
- History of Clean Water Act
- Water: Current Developments and Challenges: June 20, 2017
- Water Series: NPDES Program: June 21, 2017
- CWA Series: Hydraulic Fracturing: July 19, 2017
- CWA: It's Not Necessary Gone With the Wind: July 25, 2017
- CWA: The Toxic Substances Control Act : July 27, 2017
- The Enforcement and Compliance History of Online
- NPDES Overview
- NPDES E-Reporting Rule
- Construction Stormwater
- Overview and Updates
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFO)
- Sewer Overflows
Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA, commonly know as Superfund)
- Working to Achieve CERCLA Objectives at Federal Facilities
- Superfund: Cleaning up Contaminated Sites
Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)/Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)/Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Customs and Border Protection Pesticides Training - Legal vs Illegal Pesticides
- Financial Assurances: An Introduction to OECA's Web Tool
- Pesticide Registration and Enforcement
- The Toxic Substances Control Act
- Manage Waste: Cradle to Grave
- PCB, Asbestos, Residential Lead Paint, Nanotechnology and Green Chemistry
- Overview of FIFRA: Pesticide Registration
National Historic Preservation Act
Safe Drinking Water Act
- EPA as a Global Environmental Leader
- EPA's Response to Disaster
- EPCRA, America's Largest Neighborhood Watch Program
- Overview of Emergency Planning and Community Right-To-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Uncle Sam as A Polluter
- The National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- International: Controlling Shipments of Waste Through Ports
- Finding a job in a Tight Market: Sources and Strategies, "Resumes, References & Results
- Suspension & Debarment: An Administrative Tool for Addressing Non-Compliance
- 2015 Update To EPA's Supplemental Environmental Project (SEP) Policy
- Making your Internship a Success
- Overview of EPA’s Enforcement Program
- Ethics Issues for EPA Attorneys CWA Coffee Break “30 Minute” Series - Biosolids
- It's Not Necessarily Gone With the Wind
- Overview of OECA & The Criminal Enforcement Program
- EPA: International - Controlling Shipments of EPA-Regulated Goods/Wastes Through Ports
Training for the Public and the Regulated Community
- On-Demand eLearning Training Courses
Financial Model Training
Financial Modeling Training Courses
NETI’s Financial Modeling Training. This includes all the courses previously available on this webpage. This includes Basic and Intermediate ABEL, Introduction and Advance BEN, and INDIPAY. These training courses are now repackaged for easier access. These courses are available to the public.
Ethics of Environmental EnforcementThis course, offered by Project ENCRIPT of the Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas (LEMIT) will identify the ways in which unethical behaviors, by white collar criminals, might affect the course of an inspection or an investigation. The course objective are to: define ethics as it is related to the environmental enforcement professional, understand the concept of environmental justice, understand the difference between ethics and morals, understand the ethical issues for the environmental enforcement professional.Register at: LEMIT website