Pesticide Chemicals Effluent Guidelines, 40 CFR Part 455.
These methods are approved for Clean Water Act compliance monitoring. The methods are approved for use with the
- See 40 CFR 136.3, Table I-G.
- They are not approved for monitoring under 40 CFR Part 141 (Safe Drinking Water Act).
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- 525.1: Determination of Organic Compounds in Drinking Water by Liquid-Solid Extraction and Capillary Column Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry; Rev 2.2 (PDF)(42 pp, 789 K, May 1991)
- 548: Determination of Endothall in Drinking Water by Aqueous Derivatization, Liquid-Solid Extraction and Gas Chromatography with Electron-Capture Detection (PDF)(22 pp, 549 K, July 1990)
- 553: Determination of Benzidines and Nitrogen-Containing Pesticides in Water by Liquid-Liquid Extraction or Liquid-Solid Extraction and Reverse Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Particle Beam/Mass Spectrometry; Rev. 1.1 (PDF)(41 pp, 318 K, August 1992)