Not Approved Under 40 CFR Part 136
Although the following methods are not in EPA regulations, they may be of interest to regulated entities, permitting authorities, and the public. The presence of a method here does not imply a regulatory requirement for its use.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- 200.7: Trace Elements in Water, Solids, and Biosolids by Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometry; Rev. 5.0 (PDF)(68 pp, 230 K, January 2001, 821-R-01-010)
- 200.9: Determination of Trace Elements by Stabilized Temperature Graphic Furnace Atomic Absorption; Rev. 2.2 (PDF)(43 pp, 294 K, 1994)
- 1656A: Organo-Halide Pesticides in Wastewater, Soil, Sludge, Sediment, and Tissue by GC/HSD (PDF)(59 pp, 379 K, September 2000, 821-R-00-017)
- 1657A: Organo-Phosphorus Pesticides in Wastewater, Soil, Sludge, Sediment, and Tissue by GC/FPD (PDF)(53 pp, 356 K, September 2000, 821-R-00-018)
- 1683: Specific Oxygen Uptake Rate in Biosolids (Draft) (PDF)(23 pp, 168 K, January 2001, 821-R-01-014)