Other Clean Water Act Test Methods: Biosolids
Not Approved Under 40 CFR Part 136
Although the following methods are not in EPA regulations, they may be of interest to regulated entities, permitting authorities, and the public. The presence of a method here does not imply a regulatory requirement for its use.
- 200.7: Trace Elements in Water, Solids, and Biosolids by Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometry; Rev. 5.0 (pdf)
- 200.9: Determination of Trace Elements by Stabilized Temperature Graphic Furnace Atomic Absorption; Rev. 2.2 (pdf)
- 1656A: Organo-Halide Pesticides in Wastewater, Soil, Sludge, Sediment, and Tissue by GC/HSD (pdf)
- 1657A: Organo-Phosphorus Pesticides in Wastewater, Soil, Sludge, Sediment, and Tissue by GC/FPD (pdf)
- 1683: Specific Oxygen Uptake Rate in Biosolids (Draft) (pdf)