An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Fuels Registration, Reporting, and Compliance Help

Registration for Fuel Programs

Important Announcement!

EPA released enhancements to OTAQREG on Monday, June 25, 2018. For information, please see:

Scheduled Enhancements to OTAQREG and Revised Procedures for RCOs

Part 80 Company, Facility, and User Registration

Companies, facilities, and users must be registered before participating in EPA Fuel Programs under Title 40 CFR Part 80:

Part 79 Fuel or Fuel Additive Registration

Motor vehicle gasoline, motor vehicle diesel fuel, and their additives must be registered under 40 CFR Part 79 - Fuel and Fuel Additive Registrations (FFARs).