Release Notes for OTAQREG v1.3
Release date: August 24, 2018
Daily Generation of Part 80 Company/Facility ID List
Reimplemented daily generation of the public list of companies and facilities registered to participate in EPA Fuel Programs under Title 40 CFR Part 80. The list can be accessed on the following web page:
- Corrected error in RCO Update Requests that prevented EPA from activating these pending requests.
- Corrected facility information displayed for “Biodiesel Producer Refiner Compliance Level” – in cases where the field should have displayed “Not Applicable,” the field was erroneously displaying “Yes.”
- Corrected missing business activity for QAP Providers that was preventing these companies from editing their registrations.
- Corrected issue on the “Create Association to an Existing Company” screen, in which both the Yes and No radio buttons could be selected simultaneously for the question “Are you updating the RCO?” when using an Internet Explorer browser.
Enhancements to User Interface
- Added 4-Digit Company ID to Company Search criteria under “Associate to Existing Company”
- Added OTAQ Reporting ID to Facility Reporting Information section on screens that display Facility Information
- Added Company ID to New User Request Review Screen