RSIG3D Video Demonstrations
The Getting Started video illustrates the basics of using RSIG3D to view, retrieve, and save data. The video includes captions and audio narration.
The Case Study video walks you through using RSIG3D to examine and visualize the atmospheric outcomes of a wildfire event. It also illustrates some advanced uses of the application. The video includes captions and audio narration.
- Video: Using RSIG3D to Investigate a Wildfire (MP4) (9:08, 35 MB)
- Video: Using RSIG3D to Investigate a Wildfire (WMV) (9:08, 44.5 MB)
The following advanced tutorial shows you how to use RSIG's infrastructure to obtain data without using the graphical interface, via the use of Web Coverage Services (WCS).
- Video: Using WCS Scripts to Obtain Data (MP4) (7:30, 45 MB)
- 2022-07-15: Updates to video:
- CMAQ data are available from 2002-2017
- Following is an updated example of the curl command shown in the video:
curl -s -k 'https://ofmpub.epa.gov/rsig/rsigserver?SERVICE=wcs&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetCoverage&FORMAT=ascii&TIME=2016-08-01T00:00:00Z/2016-08-02T23:59:59Z&BBOX=-85.0,28.0,-75.0,38.0,1,1&COVERAGE=cmaq.equates.conus.conc.o3' > ./cmaq.txt