RSIG3D Data Inventory
The RSIG3D application and web servers are conduits for accessing data whose quality is the responsibility of the organizations that produce and maintain the data. The organizations providing the data are linked on this page.
When a new dataset is added to RSIG3D's complement, quality checks are conducted to ensure that the data RSIG3D retrieves matches the data from the source files.
While data integrity checks have been performed by the RSIG team, not all data provided through RSIG3D has been independently quality assured by the EPA. Please direct all questions about data quality or related issues to the data source providers listed below.
Archived data may not be immediately available. Data availability depends on such factors as the remote host system's availability, the stability of network connections, and other issues beyond the control of EPA and this application. The RSIG3D application will display system messages if data is unavailable.
If a problem is noted concerning the integrity of any dataset, please contact the RSIG team.
On this page:
- Cloud-Aerosol Lidar and Infrared Pathfinder Satellite Observation (CALIPSO) and CALIPSO data product descriptions. Provider: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite system (GOES) Aerosol Smoke Product (GASP). Provider: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Satellite and Information Service.
- Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS). Provider: NASA.
- Berkeley High Resolution (BEHR) Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI)(for the OMIBEHR and OMIBEHRIOAPI products). Provider: Berkeley Satellite Group.
- Tropospheric Emissions: Monitoring of Pollution (TEMPO). Providers: NASA and the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory.
- Tropospheric Monitoring Instrument (TROPOMI). Providers: Netherlands Space Office and European Space Agency.
- Visible Infrared Imager Radiometer Suite (VIIRS). Provider: NOAA.
- Regridded monthly mean TROPOMI NO2, CO, HCHO, CH4 on Community Multi-scale Air Quality (CMAQ) Continental United States (CONUS) grid. Created on the RSIG server.
- Community Multi-scale Air Quality (CMAQ). Provider: US EPA.
- High Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR). Provider: NOAA.
- AirNow. Provider: US EPA.
- Air Quality System (AQS). Provider: US EPA.
- PurpleAir. Provider: PurpleAir, Inc.
- METeorological Aerodrome Report (METAR). Providers: NOAA, National Weather Service.
- Airborne Compact Atmospheric Mapper (ACAM). Provider: NASA.
- High Spectral Resolution Lidar (HSRL). Provider: NASA.
- Measurement of Ozone, Water Vapor, Carbon Monoxide and Nitrogen Oxides Aboard Airbus In-Service Aircraft (MOZAIC). MOZAIC has been superseded and absorbed by the In-service Aircraft for a Global Observing System (IAGOS).
- Toolsets for Airborne Data (TAD). Provider: NASA.
- Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite system (GOES) Biomass Burning. Provider: NOAA.
- Hazard Mapping System (HMS) Fire and Smoke Product. Provider: NASA.
- National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS). Provider: NOAA.
- NOAA-EPA Ultraviolet Brewer spectrophotometer (NEUBrew). Provider: NOAA.
- Pandora. Provider: NASA.
- UV-Net. From the mid-1990s until 2004, EPA’s UV-Net Program operated a network of Brewer spectrophotometers throughout the United States. Ultraviolet monitoring later transitioned to NOAA’s NEUBrew project. The UV-Net data is available from an archived EPA site (search on "uv net data access"). Provider: US EPA.