Public Notices and Meeting Announcements from NDWAC
Meeting Announcements and Materials
EPA announces the dates and locations of NDWAC meetings in the Federal Register (FR). The meetings are open to the public. Details regarding public participation in the meetings are described in the FR notices.
Schedule of meetings
The NDWAC has two face-to-face meetings each year in the spring and fall months. The council's chair or the Designated Federal Officer can also schedule conference calls in which a majority of the members must participate.
Opportunities to provide statements
- make statements within a designated time period during the meetings, and
- file statements or comments before or after such meetings.
Members of the public must register to present an oral statement or submit a written statement prior to the meeting. Pertinent requirements for this process are included in the FR notice announcing each meeting. Oral statements are typically limited to five minutes at the meeting. It is preferred that only one person present a statement on behalf of a group or organization.
- FR Doc No: 2017-23566 - Notice of Public Meeting: December 7 - 8, 2017
- FR Doc No: 2016-84576 - Notice of Public Meeting: December 6 - 7, 2016
- FR DOC No: 2014-22060 - Notice of a Public Meeting: November 6 - 7, 2014
- FR Doc no: 2013-26355 - Notice of a Public Meeting: December 11 - 12, 2013
- FR Doc no: 2013-19080 - Notice of a Public Meeting: October 9 - 10, 2013
Solicitation for Membership
Annually the EPA solicits membership nominations for the NDWAC in the Federal Register (FR). These nominations are to replace members who have completed their terms or who no longer can serve on the council.