- Technical Resources
- Data and Models
- Capacity Building
- Additional Resources
Watershed Central Wiki - The Watershed Central Wiki is where you can share tools, case studies, datasets and any other watershed related resource you have found invaluable. You can also add information for your watershed group and projects and read what others are doing around the country.
Mid-Atlantic Nonpoint Source Watershed Implementation Tracking - This map displays state Nonpoint Source Management plans, the annual reports of the state nonpoint source work as well as the watershed implementation plans and NPS progress reports for the mid-Atlantic states.
These Technical Memoranda are a series of publications designed to assist watershed projects, particularly those addressing nonpoint sources of pollution. Many of the lessons learned from the Clean Water Act Section 319 National Nonpoint Source Monitoring Program are incorporated in these publications.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Technical Memorandum #1 Adjusting for Depreciation of Land Treatment When Planning Watershed Projects (PDF)(16 pp, 2 MB, October 2015)
- Technical Memorandum #2 Relative Applicability of Particle Distribution Measures and Bank Slope Stability in Evaluating NPS Watershed Projects (PDF)(10 pp, 583 K, October 2015)
- Technical Memorandum #3 Minimum Detectable Change and Power Analysis (PDF)(10 pp, 1 MB, October 2015)
- Technical Memorandum #4 Applying Benthic Macroinvertebrate Multimetric Indexes to Stream Condition Assessments (PDF)(14 pp, 841 K, October 2015)
- Technical Memorandum #5 Presenting Results (PDF)(26 pp, 3 MB, December 2016)