Nominate a Codex MRL
The Codex Committee on Pesticide Residues (CCPR) is responsible for establishing maximum residue limits (MRLs) for pesticide residues in specific food items or in groups of food for Codex. If you are a grower and have identified the need for a Codex MRL, contact Laura Bacon (firstname.lastname@example.org), Biologist; and David Miller (email@example.com), U.S. Delegate to CCPR.
The following information, while not required, would greatly facilitate the process of achieving a Codex MRL:
- the chemical and commodity(ies) being requested;
- the nominator name and address;
- the justification for the use;
- the commodities moving in international trade; and
- the level of the residues expected on the commodities.