Using the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request Process to Get Information about Risk Management Plans
Some RMP information is available through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request process. Please make your FOIA request through Access FOIAonline.
On October 1, 2012, EPA along with several other federal agencies launched FOIAonline which allows the public to:
- electronically submit FOIA requests,
- modify requests,
- communicate with the EPA about the status of a request,
- search previously submitted requests,
- view responsive documents that are cleared for release,
- access a dashboard with information about the status of a request, and
- file an appeal.