Environmental Financial Advisory Board (EFAB)
The Environmental Financial Advisory Board (EFAB) provides ideas and advice to EPA's Administrator and program offices on ways to lower the costs of and increase investments in environmental and public health protection.
EFAB's work focuses on:
- Lowering the cost of environmental protection;
- Removing financial and programmatic barriers that raise costs;
- Increasing public and private contribution in environmental facilities and services; and
- Building state and local financial ability to meet environmental laws.
Upcoming EFAB Public Meeting
- Scheduled for:
- August 21-22, 2018
- Chicago, Illinois
- EPA Region 5 - Lake Huron Conference Room, 12th floor
- Federal Register Notice (PDF) (1 pg, 176 K, About PDF)
- Meeting agenda