Drinking Water and Wastewater Utility Response Protocol Toolbox
The Drinking Water Utility Response Protocol Toolbox (DWRPTB) and Wastewater Utility Response Protocol Toolbox (WWRPTB) help drinking water and wastewater utilities address contamination events at the utility and within the distribution and collection systems.
- Planning for and Responding to Drinking Water Contamination Threats and Incidents: Overview and Application
Response Protocol Toolbox: Response Guidelines compiles RPTB forms that may be helpful during an incident response.
A Water Security Handbook: Planning for and Responding to Drinking Water Contamination Threats and Incidents, a short version of the RPTB and companion to the Response Guidelines.
- WWRPTB Introduction
- WWRPTB Module 1: Wastewater Utility Planning Guide
- WWRPTB Module 2: Contamination Threat Management Guide
- WWRPTB Module 3: Site Characterization and Sampling Guide
- WWRPTB Module 4: Analytical Guide
- WWRPTB Module 5: Public Health and Environmental Impact Response Guide
- WWRPTB Module 6: Remediation and Recovery Guide
- WWRPTB Appendices