EPA manages several programs that certify technicians, service locations, laboratories or products. The page contains an automatically-generated list of EPA webpages that include the word “certification” in the title. Entries are listed with the most recently updated pages at the top.
NOTE: Some certification programs are delegated to state authorities and/or authorized testing organizations. If you do not find the information you need below, please reach out to your state authority. Find your local authority's contact information in the list of Health and Environmental Agencies of U.S. States and Territories.
Most Popular Certification Programs
- 608 certification for air-conditioning and refrigeration technicians
- 609 certification for motor vehicle air-conditioning technicians
- Certification under the Lead RRP (Renovation, Repair and Painting) Program
- Lead paint abatement certification
- Certifications to import vehicles and engines
- GreenChill store certification
- WaterSense Professional Certification Program
- Certification of laboratories to analyze drinking water samples