Lead-Based Paint Abatement and Evaluation Program: Resources
If you are an abatement or evaluation firm, then we recommend you read through all of the subjects below to learn how to fulfill your legal requirements to protect yourself, your employees and your clients from the dangers of lead exposure.
This page contains helpful resources to aid in your understanding of EPA's renovation, repair and painting program and provide useful tools to help you comply with those requirements.
Legislation, Regulation and Policy
- 40 CFR Part 745 -- Lead-Based Paint Poisoning Prevention in Certain Residential Structures
- Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992 | (TXT)
- Learn more about the history of the Lead-based Paint Activities Rule
- U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development's Guidelines for the Evaluation and Control of Lead-based Paint Hazards in Housing (2012 Edition)
- Confused about the different between Lead Abatement and Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting?
- Fee information