Emissions Inventory System (EIS) User's Manual and How To's
The following sections of the EIS User's Manual are available to assist you in using the Emissions Inventory System.
We are beginning the process of having these types of documents housed in the Emissions Inventory System, in the User Guide.
For more information on the Bridge Tool in the user guide, click here: Bridge Tool in User Guide.
- Changes to the Consolidated Emissions Reporting Schema (CERS) for the 2020 National Emissions Inventory (pdf)
- EIS Bridge Tool & New CERS Elements (pdf)
- Q&A for EIS CERS Schema Changes Training July 2020 (pdf)
- How Do I Request Access to EIS Gateway? (pdf)
- How Do I Update My Password?
- How Do I Submit, View and Reply to Support Requests? (pdf)
- How Do I View a List of Facilities? (pdf)
- How Do I Download My Facility Inventory Data? (pdf)
- How Can I Tell How Different the NEI Selection is from the Data I submitted? (pdf)
- How Do I Submit to EIS Using the Web Client? (pdf)
- What Checks are Run Against My EIS CERS XML File? (pdf)
- How Do I Retrieve My Quality Assurance Feedback? (pdf)
- How Do I Log On To the Network Exchange Services Center? (pdf)