ACE Related Topics and Links
- America's Children: Key National Indicators of Well-Being : This report provides data on important aspects of U.S. children’s lives in the areas of family and social environment, economic circumstances, health care, physical environment and safety, behavior, education, and health.
- U.S. EPA: Child-specific Exposure Factors Handbook: This handbook provides information on physiological and behavioral factors that are used to assess children’s exposure to environmental chemicals.
- U.S. EPA: Children's Environmental Health Facts: This page provides facts about asthma, lead exposure, childhood cancer, and developmental disabilities.
- U.S. EPA: What You Can Do to Protect Children from Environmental Risks: This page offers tips on how to protect children from a variety of environmental risks.
- U.S. EPA: Office of Children's Health Protection - Publications: Links to a wide variety of publications related to children’s health and the environment.
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS): Children's Health : This page describes what NIEHS is doing in the area of children’s health, and provides links to information relevant to the topic.
- World Health Organization (WHO): Global Plan of Action for Children's Health and the Environment : This site provides details on WHO’s initiatives related to children’s health, along with information on children’s health in general.