You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
Included are results of EPA's statutory requirements under the Clean Water Act, Section 405(d)(2)(C), to conduct a review of the 40 CFR Part 503 standards not less than every two years for purposes of regulating new pollutants where sufficient data exist. Biennial Review summaries are included for review cycles 2005, 2007, 2009, and 2011, as well as a fact sheet.
- Biennial Review 2005 Summary (PDF) (45 pp, 385 K, January 2006, EPA-822-R-06-014)
- Biennial Review 2007 Summary (PDF) (38 pp, 262 K, June 2008, EPA-822-R-09-005)
- [See Biennial Review 2009 Summary ] (23 pp, 315 K, February 2012, EPA-822-R-10-002)
- Biennial Review 2011 Summary (PDF) (53 pp, 601 K, February 2015, EPA-830-R-13-009)
- [See 2011 Biennial Review Fact Sheet ] ((2 pp, 368 K, March 2015, EPA 822-F-15-001)
If you have trouble accessing any content in the following documents, please contact Liz Resek (Resek.Elizabeth@epa.gov) or by phone (703-347-0391).You may need a PDF reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.