Please complete the form below for issues regarding:
- CROMERR standards technical assistance
- CROMERR application status updates
- CROMERR applicability to a system, program or report
- Changes to previously approved CROMERR applications
- Other CROMERR policy related matters
Please note that the CROMERR program does not administer the systems it approves. EPA headquarters and Regional program systems subject to CROMERR are implemented by the EPA Central Data Exchange (CDX) and co-administered by CDX staff and contractors as well as EPA program staff and contractors. As a starting point, user assistance for these system is available through the CDX help desk listed below. State and local government systems subject to CROMERR are administered by state and local government agencies, their vendors and/or contractors, and/or an EPA headquarters program or CDX. Please complete the form below if you are uncertain whom to contact for user assistance.
Shared CROMERR Services
Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) is an initiative of EPA's Central Data Exchange (CDX) that allows EPA co-regulators to set up CROMERR compliant electronic reporting quickly and easily using pre-built components. The CROMERR program is not directly involved in the technical implementation of these component solutions.
Write to the SCS email account for issues regarding:
- Access to SCS components
- Technical assistance with SCS integration
- Contractual information for SCS Lexis Nexis identity proofing
Email your question to Shared CROMERR services (email@example.com)
Guidance and documentation: Shared CROMERR Services and Components Integrated Project Team
Central Data Exchange Help Desk
The CROMERR program does not operate EPA-built reporting systems - such as NetDMR, Verify, CMDP, and more. These are operated by CDX in conjunction with the implementing EPA programs.
Contact the CDX Help Desk for issues regarding:
- EPA electronic reporting systems hosted by CDX
- Assistance with your CDX account
- CDX data submission
- Other technical questions about CDX
EPA system-specific technical support: