Current Effluent Guidelines Program Plan
- revisions to the Centralized Waste Treatment category (40 CFR Part 437) to increase flexibility for facilities that treat produced water from oil and gas extraction wells.
- an upcoming proposed rule to consider BAT limitations for two wastestreams (landfill leachate and legacy wastewater) for the Steam Electric Power Generating category (40 CFR Part 423).
an upcoming advance notice of proposed rulemaking for the Organic Chemicals, Plastics, and Synthetic Fibers category (40 CFR Part 414) to solicit additional information or data about PFAS manufacturers and formulators.
- Final Plan 14 Federal Register Notice (January 11, 2021)
- Documents, including:
- Final Plan 14
- Fact sheet
- User Guide to the Docket (including subject outline)
- Previous Effluent Guidelines Plans
Get involved in EPA’s planning process
For additional information, please contact Doruntine Rexhepi (email@example.com), Project Manager, at 202-566-2532.