How to Report Quarterly and Annually for Gasoline Programs
Below is a step-by-step process for submitting reports for Gasoline Programs as required by 40 CFR Part 80.
To view a table of all reports for Gasoline Programs, select the "List of reports" tab above.
Follow these four (4) steps to report.
STEP 1: Determine whether the submitter has access to report.
A user must be registered and assigned the proper roles to submit reports.
For more information, see: How to Become a Delegated User of a Registered Company in OTAREG (PDF) (4 pp, 609 K, June 2018, EPA-420-B-18-032)
STEP 2: Determine deadlines.
Determine which reports you need to submit using the categories below.
Reformulated Gasoline and Anti-dumping
Producers and importers of reformulated gasoline, reformulated gasoline blendstock for oxygenate blending (RBOB), conventional gasoline, or conventional gasoline blending components (CBOB)
- RFG0302: Reformulated Gasoline and Anti-Dumping Batch Report
- RFG0400: Reformulated Gasoline and Anti-Dumping Quarterly Summary
- RFG0500: Reformulated Gasoline and Anti-dumping Annual Compliance Designation
- RFG0800: Anti-Dumping Program Annual Report
- RFG0900: Reformulated Gasoline Toxics Emissions Performance Averaging Report
- RFG1000: Reformulated Gasoline Program Benzene Content Averaging Report
- RFG1200: Reformulated Gasoline Program NOx Emissions Performance Averaging Report (Complex Model)
- RFG1300: Reformulated Gasoline Program VOC Emissions Performance Averaging Report
- RFG1400: Reformulated Gasoline Program Averaging Areas Report
- RFG1600: Reformulated Gasoline Program Credit Transfer Report (Complex Model)
- RFG1700: Reformulated Gasoline Program Oxygen Content Averaging Report (Complex Model)
- RFG2000: RFG & Anti-Dumping Annual Benzene Report (MSAT-2)
- RFG2200: MSAT-2 Credit Transfer Report (MSAT-2)
- RFG2500: MSAT-2 Precompliance Report (MSAT-2)
Butane or pentane blenders, producers, and importers
- RFG1800: Pentane and Butane Batches Blended with Reformulated Gasoline and Conventional Gasoline
- RFG1900: Additional Annual Reporting Requirements for Refiners that Blend Butane or Pentane
- RFG2600: Reporting Requirements for Producers and Importers of Pentane for Use by Pentane Blenders
Importers of foreign refinery gasoline (FRGAS)
Refiners and importers of gasoline
- OH-GSC01: Overhead Information Included in Company Reports
- GSC0100: Gasoline Sulfur Allotment Banking Report
- GSC0200: Gasoline Sulfur Allotment Transfer/Conversion Report
- GSC0300: Gasoline Sulfur Corporate Pool Average Report
- GSC0400: Gasoline Sulfur Corporate Pool Facility Identification Report
- OH-GSF01: Overhead Information Included in Facility Reports
- GSF0100: Gasoline Sulfur Credit Banking and Allotment Generation Report
- GSF0200: Gasoline Sulfur Credit Transfer/Conversion Report
- GSF0302: Gasoline Sulfur Facility Summary Report
- GSF0402: Gasoline Sulfur and Benzene Batch Report
- GSF0500: Gasoline Sulfur Report for Batches Containing Previously Certified Gasoline
Read the user guide for submitting reports: User guides for OTAQDCFUEL in CDX