How to Report Quarterly and Annually for Gasoline Programs
New Procedures for Sulfur and Benzene Compliance Reporting
Starting Monday, June 17, 2019, organizations will be able to use e-Signature to sign the Copy of Record for EPA Moderated Transaction System (EMTS) transactions for Fuels Averaging, Banking and Trading (ABT). Organizations will NO LONGER be required to upload the following files into the Fuels Reporting system (DCFUEL) beginning with 2019 annual compliance reporting:
- RFG2200: MSAT-2 Credit Transfer Report (MSAT-2): Benzene Credit Transfer Report for each transaction of credits a company conducts during a given averaging year
- GSF0200: Gasoline Sulfur Credit Transfer/Conversion Report: Sulfur Credit Transfer/Conversion Report for each transaction of credits a company conducts during a given averaging year
The deadline for 2019 annual reporting is March 31, 2020. For a Job Aid on this task, see: How to Use e-Signature to Sign Fuels ABT Transaction in EMTS.
Below is a step-by-step process for submitting reports for Gasoline Programs as required by 40 CFR Part 80.
To view a table of all reports for Gasoline Programs, select the "List of reports" tab above.
Follow these four (4) steps to report.
STEP 1: Determine whether the submitter has access to report.
A user must be registered and assigned the proper roles to submit reports.
For more information, see: How to Become a Delegated User of a Registered Company in OTAREG (PDF) (4 pp, 609 K, June 2018, EPA-420-B-18-032)
STEP 2: Determine deadlines.
Reformulated Gasoline and Anti-dumping
Producers and importers of reformulated gasoline, reformulated gasoline blendstock for oxygenate blending (RBOB), conventional gasoline, or conventional gasoline blending components (CBOB)
- RFG0302: Reformulated Gasoline and Anti-Dumping Batch Report
- RFG0400: Reformulated Gasoline and Anti-Dumping Quarterly Summary
- RFG0500: Reformulated Gasoline and Anti-dumping Annual Compliance Designation
- RFG0800: Anti-Dumping Program Annual Report
- RFG0900: Reformulated Gasoline Toxics Emissions Performance Averaging Report
- RFG1000: Reformulated Gasoline Program Benzene Content Averaging Report
- RFG1200: Reformulated Gasoline Program NOx Emissions Performance Averaging Report (Complex Model)
- RFG1300: Reformulated Gasoline Program VOC Emissions Performance Averaging Report
- RFG1400: Reformulated Gasoline Program Averaging Areas Report
- RFG1600: Reformulated Gasoline Program Credit Transfer Report (Complex Model)
- RFG1700: Reformulated Gasoline Program Oxygen Content Averaging Report (Complex Model)
- RFG2000: RFG & Anti-Dumping Annual Benzene Report (MSAT-2)
- RFG2200: MSAT-2 Credit Transfer Report (MSAT-2)
- RFG2500: MSAT-2 Precompliance Report (MSAT-2)
Butane or pentane blenders, producers, and importers
- RFG1800: Pentane and Butane Batches Blended with Reformulated Gasoline and Conventional Gasoline
- RFG1900: Additional Annual Reporting Requirements for Refiners that Blend Butane or Pentane
- RFG2600: Reporting Requirements for Producers and Importers of Pentane for Use by Pentane Blenders
Importers of foreign refinery gasoline (FRGAS)
Refiners and importers of gasoline
- OH-GSC01: Overhead Information Included in Company Reports
- GSC0100: Gasoline Sulfur Allotment Banking Report
- GSC0200: Gasoline Sulfur Allotment Transfer/Conversion Report
- GSC0300: Gasoline Sulfur Corporate Pool Average Report
- GSC0400: Gasoline Sulfur Corporate Pool Facility Identification Report
- OH-GSF01: Overhead Information Included in Facility Reports
- GSF0100: Gasoline Sulfur Credit Banking and Allotment Generation Report
- GSF0200: Gasoline Sulfur Credit Transfer/Conversion Report
- GSF0302: Gasoline Sulfur Facility Summary Report
- GSF0402: Gasoline Sulfur and Benzene Batch Report
- GSF0500: Gasoline Sulfur Report for Batches Containing Previously Certified Gasoline
Read the user guide for submitting reports: User guides for OTAQDCFUEL in CDX