An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Fuels Registration, Reporting, and Compliance Help

How to Report Quarterly and Annually for Gasoline Programs

Below is a step-by-step process for submitting reports for Gasoline Programs as required by 40 CFR Part 80.

To view a table of all reports for Gasoline Programs, select the "List of reports" tab above.

Follow these four (4) steps to report.

STEP 1: Determine whether the submitter has access to report.

A user must be registered and assigned the proper roles to submit reports.

For more information, see: How to Become a Delegated User of a Registered Company in OTAREG (PDF) (4 pp, 609 K,  June 2018, EPA-420-B-18-032) 

STEP 2: Determine deadlines.

Reports are submitted either quarterly or annually.

STEP 3: Download and complete reports.

Determine which reports you need to submit using the categories below.

Reformulated Gasoline and Anti-dumping

Producers and importers of reformulated gasoline, reformulated gasoline blendstock for oxygenate blending (RBOB), conventional gasoline, or conventional gasoline blending components (CBOB)

Butane or pentane blenders, producers, and importers

Importers of foreign refinery gasoline (FRGAS)

STEP 4: Submit reports through EPA's Central Data Exchange.

Read the user guide for submitting reports:  User guides for OTAQDCFUEL in CDX