Are there special resources for builders?
Builders who partner with the Indoor airPLUS Program are eligible to use the Indoor airPLUS logo in advertising and marketing efforts, showing consumers their commitment to a national, government-backed program. Builders can also display Indoor airPLUS collaterals, co-brandable consumer brochures, and other Indoor airPLUS marketing and sales materials in their model homes and sales offices.
Learn more at the Indoor airPLUS Sales and Marketing Resources webpage or e-mail the Indoor airPLUS team to order free brochures or request assistance with other marketing materials and resources at Indoor_airPLUS@epa.gov.
- What are the benefits to building an Indoor airPLUS home?
- What are the requirements to build an Indoor airPLUS home?
- How can Indoor airPLUS help to promote our services?
- To whom do I send completed Indoor airPLUS verification checklists?
- How many Indoor airPLUS items can builders self-certify?
- How can I show my customers the benefits of Indoor airPLUS homes?
- How do I report Indoor airPLUS labeled homes to EPA?
- How do I obtain an Indoor airPLUS certificate for a qualified home?
- How can I use social media to help promote Indoor airPLUS?
- How can I partner with the Indoor airPLUS program?
- Can Indoor airPLUS help me achieve a green certification?