How can I partner with the Indoor airPLUS program?
If you are a current ENERGY STAR builder, Rater, or Provider partner, you can join the Indoor airPLUS Program by accessing the Partnership Agreement through your My ENERGY STAR Account (MESA). If you forget both your MESA login and password or you have difficulty accessing your account, contact an account manager at email@example.com for assistance.
If you are new to both ENERGY STAR and Indoor airPLUS, you can join both programs at the same time as a builder or verification organization (Rater/Provider) by visiting the Online Partnership Agreement. Upon approval and successful activation, you will receive a welcome email from the Indoor airPLUS Team with a list of resources available to you as a partner.
- What are the benefits to building an Indoor airPLUS home?
- What are the requirements to build an Indoor airPLUS home?
- How can Indoor airPLUS help to promote our services?
- To whom do I send completed Indoor airPLUS verification checklists?
- How many Indoor airPLUS items can builders self-certify?
- How can I show my customers the benefits of Indoor airPLUS homes?
- Are there special resources for builders?
- How do I report Indoor airPLUS labeled homes to EPA?
- How do I obtain an Indoor airPLUS certificate for a qualified home?
- How can I use social media to help promote Indoor airPLUS?
- Can Indoor airPLUS help me achieve a green certification?